Wednesday, December 9, 2009

teamwork



Last Friday we had a few free moments to work together in our MI groups, so my documentation team collaborated on this wonderful wall loom. It looks fantastic and I am so grateful for the help of my colleagues! We will use fabric strips to weave a large product (maybe a rug or wall hanging) next session. Over the summer as we discussed the possibilities of this project, my husband suggested having each primate weave in a strip of paper with something written on it--maybe a hope or a dream, maybe a goal...not sure yet. But I love the idea and hope to preserve it untouched until this crew hits the 8th grade when they'll be invited back to un-weave their paper. If you're around the building, please stop by and check it out. I will post pics as we progress!

1 comment: