Thursday, May 20, 2010

2much good stuff

My primates visited the exhibit several other times throughout the week with other classes, which gave them the opportunity to practice talking about their work and the whole experience. One of the kindergarten classes wrote us a beautiful thank you and asked if we'd teach them how to weave. My primates were impressed that the little ones were so excited about learning to weave, so we wrote back saying yes, we'd be happy to teach them. I sent 2 primates to deliver the note, which the K teacher read in front of my primates, and when they returned to me, they were white as ghosts and said, "They ALL want to learn how to weave and this is going to get crazy!" Still makes me chuckle...we passed crazy awhile ago!...ahh the joys!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I can't wait to hear how that lesson goes :)

    ReplyDelete